There were the parts I used to make a stand for the monitor.
Top row from the left:
1. Halogen Swivel Lamp holder by TayMac
2.. Three hold Outlet box cover
3. 15 amp 125 volt, 3 wire grounding receptacle
4. 3/4" MIP X 1/2" FIP pipe bushing
5. 1/2" pipe nipple
Bottom Row from the left
1. Rectangle out let box
2. Screw-less outlet cover
3. 4 wire/ 3 prong grounded extension cord ( it was cheaper to cut this is half versus an outlet cord)
4. Rust Oleum Gray spray paint (in the end I just used a small bottle of gray paint from a craft store.